Queen Eris Aurelia Medenhall Histerian of Ecridora (Eris) is a SAMBer. Some of her friends are Storm, Cassy, Bobcat, and Madoka, along with several people from the Discord. She is a part of the Histerian family. As of the writing of this article, she is a rather new SAMBer, having only been around since January 2017.
Eris is usually seen as an enthusiastic and easygoing person with a joker side. She can be cynical and rude as well, but generally tries to be funny and charismatic despite not being a fan of people in general.
She has been described as being very friendly and easygoing and a person who can join in a conversation with anyone and manage to get along with them. She has similarly been described as an easygoing, chill person. Still, she has been known for being bluntly honest to some degree and will not be afraid to speak up if she had something to say.
Music is very important to Eris. Whenever she is online, you can bet that she is listening to music. She is a particular fan of alternative and alt-pop/alt-rock music, though she likes to dabble in all kinds of music (except country because thats the worst dont @ me)
Art is also another very big part in Eris's life, being the one passion she's had her whole life. She's been drawing for about 11-12 years now, ever since she could hold a crayon, and started taking art seriously around 5th grade, or about 4-5 years ago.
A few other interests of hers are writing and rps, science, and a few books and cartoons, notably the book An Ember in the Ashes (which yknow only two people i know have actually read it and im salty beyond belief if you read it i will love you regardless) and the show Steven Universe.
She tends to have a rather inappropriate sense of humor at times, along with it generally being very self-deprecating. Oftentimes this involves her asking herself what she's doing with her life, calling herself a piece of shit or the worst or a failure, or mentioning suicide. It's a coping mechanism for more serious problems. She is aware that it makes people uncomfortable but isn't able to shake it for that reason.
Eris's SAMBsona is known as Eris Aurelia Medenhall. She is the queen of a kingdom called Ecridora, though due to the kingdom being in a sort of "bubble" of communication until recently, not much is known about the kingdom yet.
Eris has powers of time manipulation, illusions, and destruction. All of these take away energy depending on the severity of the action and duration (e.g. making a chair fall apart will take less energy than destroying a village to smithereens, not that she would do anything close to the latter), and she would only use the full degree of her powers in extreme cases. Such a case has not come up, though they are possible. She also carries around a scepter wherever she goes, using it for both spellcasting and fighting purposes and wielding it masterfully for both. She is in the process of learning how to summon it, but is struggling with it. The scepter can shorten from the full length to a shortened one on Eris's command. Her scepter is black, with a risen coil wrapping up around the top foot of the scepter, and the top has pale blue crystals on it. It appears the same when it's shortened, except two feet long rather than six feet. She is also known to carry a slingshot, having perfect aim as long as the target is rather small, and otherwise the slingshot is useless.
Eris has a very large gang, most of which are part of an organization called the Ecridoran Circle. The way the Circle works is that they are split up into several Courts, each Court representing a different sector in Ecridora and each section and court having their own set of powers they can have.
Harmonia Lune Medenhall is Eris's twin sister. She appears the same as Eris in terms of body and face structure. Her hair is white-blonde, long, and has a bit of a soft wave to it, and is usually worn in some updo with tendrils. Her eyes are a pale blue color. Her skin is slightly darker than Eris's, but still pale. She has a pair of white faun horns tipped in gold.
Harmonia's powers are healing, sight, and creating forcefields. She is a strict pacifist and as thus refuses using weapons whenever possible. She primarily fights using her forcefield powers, as well as a shield. She also carries a bow and arrow, but usually will tie a cord to the arrow that can grow when needed, making it a grapple or harpoon of sorts, and will often use this to help cast forcefields using minimal energy.
Peanut, known commonly as Kitter, is a cat owned by Eris in RL. She is a fat ocicat, light brown with darker stripes and a light belly. Other than that, she appears average.
Kali is a small black lynx that is one of Eris's and Harmonia's pets. She is a bit smaller than the average lynx, but otherwise average, save for her pitch-black coat.
Kali has slight control over darkness and shadow, but doesn't use them much. She also has her sharp claws and teeth if she needs to fight. Of course, she doesn't bother to fight much. She is also able to talk, but doesnt utilize it much.
Kali is very lazy and a stick in the mud. She is grumpy and quiet and doesn't talk much, but is quick to warm up to people after a certain point. She has an alright relationship with the rest of the Circle besides Eris and Harmonia, but doesn't care much about any of them, with Rowan being an exception.
Elania is a young hellhound pup, a soulful retriever to be specific. She appears typical for the breed, but as a puppy. She is a young lab in a pale, dusty purple, surrounded usually by a light blue mist. In her mouth hangs a purple spherical jar on a short rope. Her eyes and nose are the same pale blue as the mist and her eyes glow slightly.
Elania is able to collect souls of the deceased and enjoys collecting the souls of dead children. Of course, she isn't a killer, but she rather just helps collect souls of already deceased people and creatures.
Elaina is a sweet, loyal, and quiet dog. She has a bit of an eerie presence despite her friendly nature, and us very calming and comforting. She rarely barks or anything, but is an avid cuddler.
Raijin is a large polar bear given to Eris by Aphrodite. He is a large bear, white and seemingly made of snow by the way his fur reflects all light like the stuff does. If it gets too warm, he tends to slightly melt into a puddle-esque thing and returns to his normal form when back in the cold. His eyes are a clear, icy blue-white.
While Madoka is a separate MBer rather than a gang member, she lives in and rarely if ever leaves Eris's castle. Madoka is a stinky gremlin, but appears as a normal human. A notable feature of hers is the fact that she is essentially an amalgamation of different anime characters, appearing as Sasuke Uchiha, dressing like Haruhi Fujioka, and being named after Madoka Kaname.
Madoka has revealed once or twice that she was a celestial being in the past, except she got in a fight with god one day. She won, and as a result was kicked out. It is unknown whether or not she still has any supernatural abilities as a result of her celestial origins.
As suggested by her alternate nickname, she is a fuckin dork. She is often found hiding out in one of the caves of Eris's castle, sapping up all the wiffy and drinking an ungodly amount of tea. The others know not to bother her or anything and just leave her be.
Fire Court Edit
Charon Lancaster is a sixteen year old fire elemental and the head of the Fire Court. He is a small boy, even among people his own age let alone the rest of the circle, and is pretty fit. His skin is a dark coppery color, and often covered in a light dusting of ash and soot. His hair is to his shoulders and looks and acts as if it were made of pure flames, being colored in a variety of shades in reds, yellows, and oranges, and constantly moving and crackling.
Charon is able to control fire and heat, and to a lesser extent, light, electricity, and the sun. He is also immune to fire and heat, and the other things are weakened against him. He always carries a metal axe handle on his belt which turns into a double-bladed axe when unsheathed. He carries a knife as well, and will use either the knife or the axe depending on the situation and whichever he wants to use at the time.
Charon has lots of energy. To call him excitable and energetic is a bit of an understatement. He is the type of person who constantly has more energy than he knows what to do with, to the point where he is literally bursting with it and shooting out (harmless) sparks when he gets excited, happy, angry, etc.
Charon is one of only two minors found in the Ecridoran Circle, the son and student of the previous fire elemental. He was taken under the wing of his father and, at the time of the death, the Circle and the people decided it would be a good idea to give Charon a chance even at his young age. This is because of both the fact that true fire elementals are rare as opposed to the other subgroups, and the fact that Charon is so well-versed and talented and lived his entire life in his father's mentorship.
Farren Belliveau is a twenty-two-year-old electricity elemental and part of the Fire Court. Farren is an avian, having a pair of very large wings sprouting from his back under his shoulder blades. Each wing is about 2-3 times long as each arm when fully spread, and the feathers are in shades of browns and golds, and his back around where the wings are placed are also covered in the same feathers. His skin is a similar golden tan, with several scars and darker stripe-like markings all over his body, along with a dark reddish brown tattoo in a band around the top of his left arm. He is very large, with a good amount of muscle and very tall. He has lots of hair, naturally growing in a way that resembles feathers on the top of his head, and in the same dark reddish brown that his feathers are in. His eyes are a light amber color.
Farren is able to create and manipulate electricity and similar types of energy. He cannot be electrocuted as well because of this. He fights using a twenty-foot-long whip that he runs an electrical current through.
Delilah Sollee is an ageless, immortal light elemental and part of the Fire Court. She is a Seelie fairy, and about two-thirds the size of a human child, being rather tall (for her kind) and willowy. A pair of white wings sprout from her back, thin and seemingly made of pure light, and the span of her wings is about twice as long as that of her arms. Her skin is fair, rosy, and perfectly clear. She has waist-length, wavy, auburn hair that she always keeps down and enjoys wearing flowers in. Her eyes are light, bright green.
Delilah is able to create and manipulate light and all forms of light energy. She cannot be blinded by light and is able to see the entire electromagnetic light spectrum. She carries a bow that can fire beams of light that travel at the same speed and can render the target blind for up to a week.
Water Court Edit
Cordeilla Burnham is a seventeen-year-old water elemental and the head of the Water Court. She is an undine, specifically a naiad, and her body is long, lanky, and rectangular. Her skin is pale, and it looks as if there is water flowing underneath her skin giving it a blue tone. Her hair is a reddish strawberry blonde, contrasting sharply against her bluish skin, mid-back-length, and straight.
Echo Menashe is an eighteen-year-old ice elemental and part of the Water Court. Echo is average height and slender, with a bit of curve to her body but not much. She has extremely pale skin, to the point where she looks unhealthy and dead. Her dull, dark brown hair is long, wavy, and tends to fall in her face. She wears it down most of the time, but will occasionally wear it in a loose braid if needed, and usually has sections in the front tied into braids or ponytails with ribbons. Her eyes are light hazel, with more green than brown.
Gregor Johannesson is a nineteen-year-old tide elemental and part of the Water Court. Despite being human, he is often wrongly assumed by the public to be a werewolf. He is short and skin-and-bones thin. His skin is very pale and burns extremely easily. His hair is cut fairly short, covering just the tips of his ears and tending to fall in his face, and it's in a dull brown with darker streaks. His eyes are a pale blue-grey that appear almost white at times.
Gregor is able to manipulate the tides through the use of the moon.
Jace Lachenbruch is an ageless, immortal shadow elemental and part of the Water Court. He is an Unseelie fairy, about half a foot taller than Delilah, and about average build. A pair of long, thin, translucent black wings sprout from his back and often hang down and just about touch the floor. He has pale grey skin that has cool tones and is flawlessly clear. His hair is down to his mid-back, straight, and pure white, oftentimes being pulled back. He has very dark eyes.
Earth Court Edit
Fiala Charmonte is a twenty-three-year-old earth elemental and the head of the Earth Court.
Valeria Courval is a nineteen-year-old crystal elemental and part of the Earth Court.
Belladonna Stigler is a twenty-one-year-old metal elemental and part of the Earth Court.
Air Court Edit
Elias Sozanski is a nineteen-year-old air elemental and the head of the Air Court.
Fawn Vignali is an eighteen-year-old storm elemental and part of the Air Court.
Viva Aronson is a twenty-two-year-old energy elemental and part of the Air Court.
Science Court Edit
Niles Wallander is a twenty-year-old tech elemental and part of the Science Court.
Adelina Callihan is a nineteen-year-old space elemental and part of the Science Court.
Nemesis McChesney is a twenty-three-year-old time elemental and part of the Science Court.
Rowan Ferrandino is a twenty-year-old mind elemental and part of the Science Court.
Magic Court Edit
Helene Cavanaugh is a twenty-year-old spell elemental and part of the Magic Court.
Lazuli de Casseres is a twenty-four-year-old spirit elemental and part of the Magic Court.
Pyotr Signore is a twenty-one-year-old life and aether elemental and part of the Magic Court.
Ekaterine Rhodes is a twenty-five-year-old death and nether elemental and part of the Magic Court.
Basketball Court Edit
Storm is on the basketball court messing around with a basketball and trying to do impossible shots from behind the basketball goal instead of in front, and also annoying Eris by not adding any useful information to to the page.
The basketball court is separate from Eris's gang.
Why is it here?
Because the basketball court is to annoy Errris duh.
Join the basketball court.
It's the best one.
//eye roll from eris//
- "holy explicit"
(^ what the heck does that mean)
(^ i dont even know)
- "yell heah" / "nell hah"
- "hurgle" and all variants
- (apolaka has claimed above hurgle)
- "yep yep yep yep yep"
- "do it nerd"
- "idk man"
- "if it aint me"
- "old fashioned hurgusburgus"
- "hi my name is ebony dark'ness dementia raven way and i have long black hair (thats how i got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me i look like amy lee (an: if u dont know who she is get da hell out of here!). im not related to gerard way but i wish i was because hes a major fucking hottie. im a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. i have pale white skin. im also a witch, and i go to a magic school called hogwarts in england where im in the seventh year (im seventeen). im a goth (in case you couldnt tell) and i wear mostly black. i love hot topic and buy all my clothes from there. for example today i was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. i was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. i was walking outside hogwarts. it was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which i was very happy about. a lot of preps stared at me. i put up my middle finger at them." (not a catchphrase but a copypasta commonly used by her)
- "big mood"
- "oh boy"
- "oh no"
Storm Bobcat STORM BOBBLECAT STORM UNDISPUTEDLY BOBCATyou FUCKERS im gonna cry is the best person I know and she is really cool." (Definitely, 100% a real quote from Eris) Awww she's gonna cry because she loves STORM so much!!!! <3 you too Eris!!! shut up storm i FUCKING hate both of you equally I'm glad you feel comfortable enough with me to cuss. Also, I think is the best quote now. Anyways, I'll evacuate my troops. (leaves) i feel comfortable around anyone to swear lol i dont give two SHITS who hears me swear (besides my parents and teachers but yknow) also yes this is by far the best quote
- STORM and BOBCAT always run side by side when fleeing in terror from ERIS. If a SNAIL'S running speed is .029 mph that means STORM can run at the same speed. This means that STORM is the slowest human alive, beating BOBCAT'S top speed of 27 mph. DO NOT too late. N O-Y E S However BOBCAT picks up the pace and beats STORM to the escape hellicopter, leaving STORM to the wrath of ERIS and using her as a distraction for a clean getaway. ERIS, however, does not like this and uses STORM as a cannonball to knock the helicopter out of the sky.
- "well looks like im not the only one getting a quote section on her wikia lol"
- " . . . because i want suspense to be a thing that exists . . . "
- "how to decide how many spots you should put in an rp: see how many times your cat will let you rub her belly"
- "storm: 'hows kitter doing' eris: 'fat as ever'"
- "were starting to get lots of birds in our backyard (seriously it looks like a hitchcock film out there)"
- "what is number order"
- "ill pay all the monies all fourteen of them"
- "henlo thread / helllo u STINKY CHAT THREAD / go eat an inactivity ugly"
- "this threads so sad without storm here a" AWWWWWW ERIS YOU DO LOVE ME :D no i dont
- "when u go refill ur cup of water in the bathroom sink and an ant falls in from the bottom of the faucet
haha i didnt need those 20 years of my life thanks bro"
- ". . . thats uh pretty saucy"
- "//holds the sloth// ok what do i do with this chunk of life"
- "//chanting// one of us! one of us! one of us! one of us!"
- "stormmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why are you existing everywhere except here lol"
- "//fingerguns back// heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
- "when ur trying to write a pov but u cant bc storm and cassy write in new povs every five minutes"
- "thinking is overrated just act on complete impulse and then regret everything within a half hour of doing the thing i can teach you you can learn from the best"
- "whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa boy have you seen the new su episodes yet"
- "i do the sneak"
- "you do the sneak to the quotes section"
- "whoag its a face"
- "its gotten to the point where on this website im known for three things: being "calm and easygoing", having ridiculously long character forms, and hurgle" (and no you cant claim this hurgle)
- "...cause who doesnt love throwing a ton of emotional trauma on kids."
- "aw yeeeeah !!! childhood trauma !!! sign me UP"
- "i chose the name eris obviously with the goddess in mind. shes the greek goddess of strife chaos and discord and the cause of all human suffering and if that doesnt resonate with me i dunno what does"
- "so storm does the punchy kicky stabby thing and cassys like whoag"
- "and imma just let this hit the reader like a brick wall strapped to the front of a train hitting the reader whos also strapped to the front of a train headed towards the first place"
- "evil, italian, whats the difference?"
- //creating the characters from a really sad and dark rp in a dress up game// //bursts into ugly sobbing// "I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY
- "cat=boneless cat"
- "'So, uh, you got a name or is it just 'mysterious rooftop asshole' or something?'" ~Storm, Town of Twilight
- "I groaned in agony. First the apocalypse, now having to deal with people in the apocalypse." ~Kasia, At the Break of Dawn
- "It didn't do a thing except anger the creature more, causing it to wail out in a gut-wrenching sound somewhere between a roar, a caw, and a screaming man. Nope, just the roar and caw. The last part was just Niles getting a good twenty years knocked off his life." ~Belladonna, Doomsday
- "'...he had like really pale skin that would make a sheet jealous...'" ~Adelina, The Amulets
- "I let out a shriek as seventy pounds of tiny devil crashed into my side." ~Rosabel, Town of Twilight
- Eris is an avid RPer on the SAMB, participating in several of them at a time along with her own RPs.
- Eris is also writing Town of Twilight into her own book, found here. If you wish to see the Google doc where she writes it (note: with swearies) you can go here.
- Eris has invaded the chat thread of Cassy and Storm, becoming a regular chatter on that forum for some reason
- Eris, for some reason, still uses Google+ despite being older than twelve, with the username salami mami
- Eris also has discord (salamimami) and twitter (lemonhecker)
- Eris, in real life, is a 15-year-old girl in Ohio.
- Eris is having lots of fun typing this whole page out in third person at one in the morning
- Eris has yet to be shipped and hopes that day will never come
- Eris has a bunch of Steven Universe fan characterswho she plans on making a comic about.
- Hurgle. just hurgle
- ^ Storm has stolen this hurgle.
- ^ Since there were two hurgles on the sentence 10, Tempest claims the second hurgle.
- Poor Eris has been attacked with quotes twice now.
- Eris, at any given point, is able to successfully handle anywhere between 10 to 24 roleplays and counting. Yeah, and you thought four was hard.
- Eris is the host of a game show called "Troll That Poll", created by her and Tempest. (yay)
- Errrrris doesn't like to wear pants.
- Eris backwards is sire. Sire=dad. Dad=Daddy. Therefore Eris is your daddy.
- Eris is pretty annoyed by all the "eris is daddy" bullshit. Then again, she's pretty annoyed by everything as a result of being the literal worst.
- Eris has a Discord, much like most people on here, and can be found at @salami mami#7809.